Fort Smith, Arkansas
HELLO FORT SMITH
Fort Smith is a city in Arkansas. It is a city which is known for its scenic beauty and historical buildings. It has several parks and museums, namely, Fort Smith National Historic Site, Museum of History, Park at West End, Ben Geren Regional Park, Trolley Museum and a lot more.
Places to visit:
- Fort Smith National Historic Site– It was established in the year 1961. It depicts Indian history & law & order in the Old West.
- Fort Smith Museum of History- It is an ancient place displaying artifacts from the 1920s along with a soda fountain & gift shop.
- Park at West End- This huge park has a splash pad, carousel, Ferris wheel & a burger joint.
- Ben Geren Regional Park – It has a lot to offer like a disc golf course, a mountain biking trail, a playground & a lot more.
- Fort Smith Trolley Museum- It was settled in the year 1985. It is popular for streetcars & a restored trolley running on a 3/4-mile track.
- Harry E. Kelley River Park – This beautiful park has an outdoor amphitheater, picnic tables, trails & fishing.
- Kay Rodgers Park – It offers space for several events, including the state fair & rodeos, with an expo center, stadium & arena.
Places to stay:
- Double Tree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center- It is a modern hotel having an indoor pool, a sauna, 2 restaurants & a business centers.
- Hampton Inn Fort Smith- It is a classy hotel allowing free hot breakfast, Wi-Fi, shuttle service, and a pool.
- Home 2 Suites by Hilton Fort Smith- It has very cozy rooms with facilities like free breakfast, free wi-fi & a pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Smith Downtown- It is a hotel having features like meeting space, an American restaurant & free Wi-Fi.
- Motel 6 Fort Smith- It is an affordable hotel with amenities like a complimentary large-vehicle parking & Wi-Fi.